How do we choose a restaurant? The primary factor is your food preference. Other factors that make you decide over a particular restaurant include, location, seating, décor, ambience, staff, service and budget.
Since there are thousands of restaurant in every city, it is difficult to keep a tab. This is when food critics and reviews come in the picture. Checking out a restaurant online beforehand will give you an idea of the location, ambience, food and even the quality and service.
Restaurants have moved past the traditional setting. Now, there is a restaurant available for every kind of gathering or get-togethers. There are pubs for hanging out with friends, lounges to have a relaxed evening with R&B music, fine dine restaurants for classy events, fast food joints for a quick bite.
Despite the huge variety, it is not difficult to find a restaurant that fits your budget. There are lounges and fine-dine restaurants that are extremely luxurious and pricey but at the same time there are restaurants that have impeccable ambience and delicious food that are budget-friendly.
Ahmedabad Food Review
Bengaluru Food Review
Chennai Food Review
Hyderabad Food Review
Mumbai Food Review
New Delhi NCR Food Review
- Nik Baker’s, Greater Kailash (GK) 2
- Tamra, Shangri-La’s Eros Hotel
- Zaffran, DLF Star Mall, Sector 30, Gurgaon
- Zaffarani Zaika, Chanakyapuri
- Zamozza, Janpath Lane, Connaught Place
- Zerzura, Clarion Collection, Qutab Hotel, Qutab Institutional Area
- Zingo Star, Greater Kailash 2
- Zizo, Connaught Place
- Zune, Hilton Hotel, Janakpuri