Date: 18 – 19 January, 2020
Location: Olympia London Hammersmith Rd, W14 8UX, UK
Organizer: Upper Street Events Ltd, Immediate Media Co. 44 Brook Green, Hammersmith, London W6 7BT United Kingdom
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
The tour & travel industry exhibition
Olympia, London 18th – 19th January 2020. This is your opportunity to get-face-to-face with adventure travel specialists from across the world offering once-in-a-lifetime travel experiences: small group adventures, overland and sea expeditions, volunteering and career break projects, walking and trekking routes, safaris, ecoadventures, ethical tours and much more!
Adventure Travel Show 2020 is The Telegraph Adventure Travel Show. Adventure Travel Show 2020 to be held on 18 – 19 January, 2020 in London, United Kingdom. Exhibitor who are in the field of Adventure travel, adventure sports, travel photography, travel writing, career breaks, gap years, volunteering and conservation, travel health and safety, equipment, clothing, virtual adventure center, Leisure, Vacation are going to exhibit in this show.
The Adventure Travel Show 2020 is the only consumer travel exhibition that is dedicated to delivering a live sales and marketing platform for the industry. We are committed to create an all-important point of contact where adventure travel companies can meet and do business with their key target audience.
- 70+ free inspirational talks over 4 theaters covering incredible journey, cultural trips and safari
- The hottest new off-the-beaten track destinations and hidden travel gems
- Specialist Adventure Planning seminars with overland expert Chris Scott
- Trekking and cycle tour workshops presented by Cicerone Guide’s travel guide writers
- The Telegraph Adventure Travel Show Will Be Travel Associations And Organizations
- Leading Tourism Companies
- Owners Of Hotels And Restaurants
- Tour Organizers
- Tour Operators
- Travel Agencies
- Companies Engaged In Conducting Packaged Tours
- Companies Offering Leisure Facilities
- Companies involved in the manufacturing of all the accessories and products that are required for travelling and outdoor activities and specialist travel providers concerned with travel adventures
- Exclusive discoveries and wildlife journeys. this event enjoys the reputation of being visited by a large number of professional trade visitors and thus will create marketing opportunities for the exhibitors