Category: Travel & Tourism Fairs
Event Date: 12 – 14 April, 2021
Location: National Agriculture Exhibition Center, New Hall, 16 E 3rd Ring Rd N Chaoyang Qu 100600, Beijing, China
Organizer: Tarsus Travel Exhibitions, Ltd. Metro Building, 1 Butterwick, Hammersmith, London W6, 8DL UK
Phone: +86 (21) 64396183, +44 (0)208 846 2906
Timings: 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
China’s Leading Outbound Travel Exhibition
COTTM 2021: Event Profile
China Outbound Travel & Tourism Market (COTTM) 2021 has created a huge marketplace for all exhibitors who present their innovative tourism services and thrill a large number of audiences. Both the exhibitors and exhibitors are entitled to enjoy a good time. Adventurous world of travel & tourism with the presence of travel services, tourism services, tour operating services, tour planning services and solutions, tourism kits and essentials and other services and solutions that are associated with travel.
COTTM 2021 – China Outbound Travel & Tourism Market is the only dedicated business-to-business outbound travel event in China. The show will be held on 12 – 14 April 2021 in Beijing, China. It is conveniently located in Beijing, the hub of this booming market and home to some of China’s largest outbound tour operators. A combination of China’s fast-emerging middle class, improved transport links and more favourable policies are all contributing to the boom of outbound tourism.
Recent statistics from China Travel Guide state that by 2022, outbound trips by Chinese tourists will have reached 178.4 million and the total expenditure to $179 billion. We can help you successfully meet the Chinese tour operators and travel agents responsible for outbound travel in China.
- COTTM 2021 attracts over 4000 Chinese trade buyers.
- The 2019 show witnessed new destinations such as Bhutan, Cuba, Dusseldorf and Ethiopia and welcomed back the Dominican Republic, Fiji and Montenegro, which demonstrates the truly international reach of the event with over 450 exhibitors from 70 different countries.
- At the beginning of the new millennium, 10.5 million overseas trips were made by Chinese tourists. By 2018, the number had risen to 149.7 million. This represents an incredible increase of 1326% and the numbers are only set to rise further.
- Located in the capital of China Beijing, COTTM 2021 is the perfect platform to display your products to a prime audience that are ready to buy.
- No other exhibition in China is 100% business to business and 100% outbound tourism focused. Take a stand at COTTM 2021 and meet serious buyers who you will only find at our show.
- Our high-calibre seminar programme for both visitors and exhibitors, as well as our extensive knowledge of operating in the region, ensures that by being at COTTM 2021 you can improve your knowledge of the Chinese travellers’ preferences and requirements.
- China Tourism Academy (CTA), the dedicated research institute of China National Tourism Administration (CNTA), will release its Annual Report on China at our show.
- COTTM 2021 showcases a full range of the latest products and services to cater for the burgeoning outbound travel sector and has achieved a great reputation in the region.
COTTM 2021: Exhibitors Profile
- Inbound Tour Operators
- Government Officials
- Ministry of Tourism / National Tourist Boards
- Travel Agencies
- Hotel / Motel Chains
- Car rental companies / Coach operators
- Cruise lines / Cruise organizers
- International Adventure Travel
- Package Tours / Holidays
- Business and Incentive Travel
- Foreign Language Schools
- Travel and Tourism data processing
- Travel Press
- Travel Insurance
- Timeshare properties and Real Estate