Date: 30 January – 02 February, 2020
Location: Tuyap Fair Convention and Congress Center, Istanbul, Turkey
Organizer: ITE Turkey, Mayıs Mahallesi, Büyükdere Cd. 208-210 19, 34360 Şişli / Istanbul, Turkey
Phone: +90 212 233 97 54
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
EMITT Istanbul 2020: Event Profile
EMITT Istanbul 2020 – East Mediterranean International Tourism And Travel Exhibition 2020 exhibition focused mostly on domestic tourism during the first two years, later turned into a trade exhibition where global travel destinations were showcased as well as a result of the demand from regional countries and the international tourism sector.
EMITT Istanbul 2020, the East Mediterranean International Travel and Tourism exhibition, is one of the top five tourism exhibitions worldwide. The event annually attracts over 46,000 industry professionals and tourists looking for new and exciting travel opportunities from destinations and travel service companies from across the globe.
EMITT Istanbul 2020: Why Exhibit?
EMITT Istanbul 2020 is Turkey’s largest tourism exhibition and an effective event for resolving business issues.
The number of industry professionals that visited EMITT Istanbul 2018 was 54.364 – tour operators, travel agents, and other companies involved in the travel industry such as airlines, transport companies, hotels and IT companies.
Exhibiting at EMITT is an opportunity to:
- FIND new partners and clients among visitors representing tourism agencies, tour operators and other industry professionals from all regions of Turkey and around the world.
- PRESENT your destination/service and get immediate feedback at on convenient location –saving you time and money
- INCREASE brand awareness
- CONDUCT business and sign contracts with influential industry experts, travel agents and associations
EMITT Istanbul 2020: Exhibitors Profile
Exhibitors (2018): Albania, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, China, Cuba, Cyprus, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Guinea, India, Iran, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Macedonia, Maldives, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, North Cyprus, Palestine, Philippines, Russia, Serbia, Seychelles, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Taipei, Tunisia, USA, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Zanzibar.
- Travel services
- Health and Spa tourism
- IT and Software
- Organisation services
- National Advertising Organisations and Companies and NGOs
- International Advertising Organisations and companies
- Amusement tourism
- Hotel equipment
- Finance, Insurance and Auditing services
- Other tourism activities
EMITT Istanbul 2020: Why visit?
- Discover new destinations and tourism products
- Meet leading travel industry professionals
- Acquire exclusive offers from travel companies
- Attend a packed programme of events and conferences
EMITT Istanbul 2020: Visitors Profile
Visitors Like Hotels, Tourism Companies, Tour Operators, Travel Agencies, Tourism Industry Suppliers, Public Institutions and Organizations, Diplomatic Missions, Event Organizers, Academic Institutions And Much More.