Date: 01 – 03 February, 2019
Location: Poznan international Fair, Glogowska 14 60-101 Poznan, Poland
Organizer: MTP Group – GłogowskaStreet 14, 60-734 Poznan, Poland
Phone: +48 61 869 2000
Timings: 10:00 – 6:00
KNIEJE Poland 2019: Events profile
As early as 1 – 3 February, 2019 at the Poznan International Fair, the fifth edition of the KNIEJE Poland 2019 Hunting Fair starts. This three-day event, which in 2018 was visited by over 10,000 hobbyists, is the perfect start of the hunting season!
Hunting and Target Shooting Trade Show display shotguns, rifles, handguns, scopes, knives, shooting supplies, ammunition, reloading equipment, gun cases, pistol & rifle magazines, military surplus, collector items, archery, fishing supplies, safes, custom handmade gun cabinets, wild game jerky and more.
KNIEJE Poland 2019: Exhibitors Profile
During the KNIEJE Poland 2019 1 – 3 February, 2019, you will have:
- over 150 hunting brands
- 5,400 m2 of exhibition space
- over 42 thousand visitors*
- over 10,000 Hunting enthusiasts and shooting
- representatives of the most active in hunting of media and journalists
- an exhibition of hunting trophies of the Poznan district
- “Wielkopolski Hunter’s Room” with a collection show
electronic shooting ranges
- competition in sport shooting for the Cup of the President of the Wielkopolska Sport Shooting Association and the President of the Poznan International Fair
- concerts of hunting music bands
- pulpit construction competition for collective hunting
- the final of the 7th edition of the competition for the most interesting season 2017/2018 season
- Falconry demonstrations: falcons, hawks, Harris hawk and owls: European eagle owl, African eagle owl, Barn owl and canidae
- finale Miss / Mister Hunting Dogs. approx. 15 breeds of breeds, including: Breton spaniel, Polish hunter, small Munsterlander, Bavarian bravery, Weimaraner, porcelain etc.
- art of attracting deer
- lectures on new technologies in hunting
Hunting culture in the past and today:
Thanks to a noble group of exhibitors, industry associations and hunting enthusiasts, we managed to create an event where traditions stood on par with innovative technologies. KNIEJE Poland 2019 will delight both experienced hobbyists and people who are just planning to start their adventure with hunting. This is a unique opportunity to meet the personalities of the hunting environment, learn about history, crafts and hunting culture and active recreation.
Great brands for the passion of every caliber:
KNIEJE Poland 2019 is a rich exhibition offer straight from producers and distributors of weapons, ammunition, optics, clothing, gadgets and accessories for hunters. Representatives of such brands as: Aimpoint, Merkel, Steyer Mannliche, CZ Brno, Bettinsoli, Benelli, Antonio Zoli, Lapua , Silma , Anschutz, Weihrauch, Fiocchi, Federal, Beretta, Tikka, B & P, FAM Pionki, Sako, Akkar, will appear. Heym. The exposition of tourist, survival and off-road equipment is also promising. This three-day meeting with professional brands will allow you to get to know the latest trends, products and technologies of the hunting world.