Category: Travel & Tourism Fairs
Event Date: 19 – 21 March, 2021
Location: Bombay Convention & Exhibition Centre – NSE Nesco Complex, Off Western Express Highway, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400063 India
Organizer: Fairfest Media Limited, 25 C/1, Belvedere Road, Alipur, Kolkata 700027 India
Phone: +(91)(33) 4028 4028
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
The Leading Travel Show in Asia-Pacific
OTM Mumbai 2021 is the gateway to India’s largest travel markets. It is the largest and most international gathering of travel trade buyers and professionals in India. Meet face-to-face at OTM and build long-term business relations. Over 1300 exhibitors from 60 countries showcased at OTM 2017. Over 14,000 trade visitors including 4000 qualified buyers, 445 travel trade buyers and 129 corporate buyers of business and MICE travel attended OTM 2017.
OTM Mumbai 2021 is a 3 day event being held from 19 to 21 March 2021 in Mumbai, India. This event showcases products like National / Regional Tourist Organization State Government Tourism Departments Tour Operators Travel Agents Hotels / Hotel Chains Resorts Destination Management Companies Adventure Tourism Airlines Car Rentals Railways Coach Operators Time- share Amusement / Theme Parks etc. in the Travel & Tourism industry.
OTM Mumbai 2021: Event Profile
OTM Mumbai 2021 takes place every year in Mumbai – India’s largest travel source market. Mumbai is also the financial and business hub of India, contributing the largest share of MICE and business travel.
OTM Mumbai 2021 is the biggest and most international travel trade show in India – with 1300+ exhibitors from over 60 countries. Gain access to 14,000+ trade visitors, 4000 qualified buyers and 445 travel trade buyers from across all industry sectors, supported by our strong hosted buyer program.
OTM Mumbai 2021: Visitor Profile
Thousands of travel professionals attend OTM Mumbai 2021 year after year because of the valuable networking opportunities and connections it offers. We help you strengthen existing business relationships and forge new ones with 1300+ exhibitors from over 60 countries. Learn about tourism trends and innovations, attend workshops, be part of discussions about what’s happening in the travel industry, and give your business the boost it deserves.
Visit OTM as a Hosted Buyer
India’s largest hosted buyer program was introduced at OTM in 2015. Since then, hundreds of qualified buyers are hosted every year during OTM. The number of hosted buyers at OTM is expected to double this year. More than a thousand sellers from all over the world will meet thousands of buyers at OTM in Mumbai – India’s largest travel source market.
- Travel Trade Members
- Travel Trade Professionals
- Corporate / Business / Group Travel Decision Makers
- Business Travelers
- Press / Media
- Leisure and Holiday Travelers (FIT & Groups)
- As a prospective participant in OTM you can be assured of the quality of service backed by our proven experience and performance.
With 1300+ exhibitors from 60 countries, OTM is the largest and most international travel trade show in India, on the basis of sellers, buyers, rented area and number of participating countries:
- National and Regional Tourist Organizations
- State Government Tourism Departments
- City Tourist Boards
- Trade Associations
- Tour Operators
- Travel Agents
- Hotel Chains Owners
- Health Spas and Resort Owners
- Adventure Tourism Department
- Airlines Booking services
- Car Rentals Services
- Railway reservation services
- Coach Operators
- Cruise Lines
- Amusement and Theme Parks Owners
- Technology and Communication Service Providers
- Information and Reservation Systems
- Insurance, Foreign Exchange, Banks, Credit Card services
- Incentive Travel Destinations
- Publications, Maps, Guides
- Travel Accessories and Equipment for Camping, Biking, Trekking and Photography