Event Date: 28 February – 03 March, 2019
Location: The International Centre, 6900 Airport Rd, Mississauga, ON L4V 1E8 Canada
Organizer: Canadian Recreational Vehicle Association (CRVA) – #145 – 11331 Coppersmith Way
Richmond, BC, V7A 5J9
Timings: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Tickets: $8.50 – $17.00 (On Weekends) *Discounts on online tickets
Toronto Spring Camping and RV Show
Why You Can’t Miss It!
Toronto’s Spring RV Show is the only RV Show produced by the Canadian RV Manufacturers Association (CRVA) who have teamed up with the largest RV Dealers in Ontario to offer consumers the best deals on your new RV. This exciting one of a kind show will showcase the largest display of RVs from respected Ontario retailers of every model and type of RV and for every budget!
Canada’s Largest RV Show
The BIG ONE!
Mark your calendars for this event! Learn about the RV & Camping Lifestyle from experts and talk directly to Manufacturer Representatives about the right recreation vehicle for your family. Pick up your Camping and RV accessories in our brand new and improved huge Parts Store in Hall 5. Shop for 4 days but only pay once! Parking is always free! Entrances located at Halls 1, 2/3, and 5. Pick up your show map when you arrive and start shopping! There are 5 Halls with exhibitors!
CRVA 2018 RV SHOW HIGHLIGHTS
Toronto Spring Camping and RV Show 2019: Venue Highlights
The International Center has it all!
- Free Parking on site
- Browse the largest selection of RVs
- Exclusive access to RV Dealer brands
- Easy access to accommodations nearby
Toronto Spring Camping and RV Show
Toronto Spring Camping and RV Show 2019: Exhibitors Profile
The Canadian Recreational Vehicle Association (CRVA) has partnered with the biggest RV dealers in Ontario to deliver the best, most exclusive deals on over 500 RVs that will fit any budget. Learn about the perks of adventuring in an RV, and talk with manufacturer representatives to decide which vehicle will suit your needs.
- 1000 Islands Camping Resort
- Amazing RV Mats
- Antler Guyz
- Axis Leather
- Bear Ridge Resort
- Big Bear’s Riverside RV Sales & Service
- Bingemans Camping Resort
- Booth Landing Camping & Cottages
- Cabela’s Link
- Camping in Ontario
- Camping in Style
- Campkin’s RV Centre
- Camp Out RV
- Can-Am RV Centre
- Coyote Carts
- Country Gardens RV
- Dee Jay Trailers
- Del Mastro RV Centre
- Erwin Hymer Group North America – Roadtrek
- Explorer RV Club
- Family Camping Package
- Fish TV
- General Coach
- Gimme Shelter Ltd.
- Globetrotter RV
- GO RVing Canada
- Golden Beach Resort
- Great Blue Resorts
- Great Canadian RV Parts & Accessory Store
- H & H Aluminum Structures Inc.
- Happy Bees Honey
- Harrison Ice Cream
- Havelock Jamboree
- Heidi’s RV Superstore
- Highland Pines Campground
- Hitch n GO RV Inc.
- Horseshoe Lake Camp & Cottages
- Imperial RV
- Inn on the Lake
- Killam Resorts
- KOA Toronto North / Cookstown
Toronto Spring Camping and RV Show 2019: Association Profile
The RVDA of Canada is a national federation which exists to protect and promote the interests and welfare of RV Dealers across Canada in order to enable the industry to maximize its potential.
The core objective of the RVDA of Canada is to bring together and represent the retail businesses involved in the recreation vehicle industry across Canada, thus providing the support and strength to protect and promote the interests and welfare of Canadian RV Dealers, and to maximize the potential of the industry for all involved. Association activities include:
- Communication and education throughout all levels of the recreation industry. Some examples are: biweekly eBulletin / Stolen RV report, bimonthly national newsletter and annual review; professional, technical and business training; shop and operation manuals; an annual national directory of dealer and associate members; a national industry survey and a high-profile, information-dense website.
- Advocacy with all levels of Government to ensure expert input on policy and legislation design, and to rectify any legal or policy concern of the RV industry.
- Membership in associations that impact, or are of direct involvement in, the RV industry, such as the Tourism Industry Association of Canada (TIAC), Canadian Council of Motor Transport Administrators (CCMTA) and the Transportation Association of Canada (TAC).
- Regular contact and joint efforts with other associations and organizations in Canada and the United States that are affiliated with the recreation vehicle industry, such as: Canadian Recreational Vehicle Association (CRVA), Canadian Standards Association (CSA), RV Aftermarket Association (RVAA), Recreation Vehicle Industry Association (RVIA) and RVDA of America – including a seat on the board of the RV Education Foundation Board.
- Joint efforts to date include conventions, meetings, training opportunities; and the North America-wide “Go RVing” program, featuring advertising, promotional aids, buyer leads, and a second Internet presence.
- Liaising with various peripheral and aftermarket organizations, and developing beneficial endorsement programs, including finance, insurance programs, RV protection and servicing, merchant account discounts, and promotion on the Internet.