Event Date: 20 – 23 February, 2020
Location: Romexpo, 65-67 Marasti Blvd, 011 465 Bucharest, Romania
Organizer: Romexpo, Marasti Blvd. no. 65-67, district 1, PO Box 32-3, code 011465, Bucharest, Romania
Phone: +40 21 207.70.00, +40 21 207.70.70
Timings: 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
TTR 2020: Event Profile
Romanian Travel and Tourism Industry Trade Fair
Romanian Tourism Fair – TTR 2020 is an event dedicated to Romanian Travel and Tourism industry. The visitors get a unique opportunity to plan their trips from top most travel experts from all across the globe. The visitors also get to attend various seminars on Savvy and destination theaters. The visitors can get fully absorbed and indulge themselves with the ethnic traditional cultures of different destination spots. This is an ultimate event for anyone who loves traveling and exploring all natural beauty, the earth has to offer.
The spring edition of The Romanian Tourism Fair – TTR 2020 will takes place between the 20 – 23 February 2020, in the Hall B2! Hall B2 is dedicated to Travel Agencies, Tour Operators, International Participation and Tourist Service, also is dedicated to tourist areas in Romania through: Local Public Administrations, Tourism Associations, Tourism Offices, County Councils and Town Halls.
At its 43rd edition, The Romanian Tourism Fair – TTR 2020 remains the ideal place for presenting the most interesting touristic offers and attractions, both from Romania and abroad, as well as the accessories and gadgets necessary for any journey.
Also, the Romanian Tourism Fair – TTR 2020, the spring edition benefits from a targeted campaign for attracting specialists visitors and for creating the framework for a better relationship between exhibiting companies and customers or potential customers.
- To benefit from the unique opportunity for promoting new products, technologies, equipment and materials that your company develops in the field;
- To benefit from the unique opportunity to emphasize the products, technologies and projects that your company develop in the field;
- To meet potential customers and partners in the industry, with whom you will have the opportunity to close successful contracts;
- To be informed about new investments and the latest trends in the field, both from Romania and abroad;
- To attend an intensive communication schedule that includes conferences and seminars, presentations, workshops, dedicated especially to specialized visitors;
- The event will be promoted through TV and radio spots developed in the central media and specialized press, online, outdoor and indoor campaigns, website and social networks.
TTR 2020: Exhibitors Profile
The Romanian Tourism Fair is the perfect place to present the most interesting offers and touristic attractions, both from Romania and abroad, including all types of tourism: business, cultural, rural, spa & treatment, as well as exotic destinations, cruises, adventure trips or pilgrimages.