Event Date: 25 – 27 March, 2020
Location: International Exhibition Centre – 15, Brovarsky Prospect, Kiev, Ukraine
Organizer: ITE Group Plc London Office – 105 Salusbury Road, London NW6 6RG UK
Phone: 380 (44) 4968645
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
Tickets: Registration of visitors will begin 3 months before the beginning of the exhibition
Ukraine International Travel and Tourism Show
UITT 2020 Ukraine International Travel and Tourism Exhibition is Ukraine’s leading travel and tourism event.
Ukraine Travel and Tourism 2019 saw:
- 318 exhibiting companies
- 30 countries and tourist destinations
- 19,402 tourism professionals visiting (a rise of 28% compared to 2017)
- 20% more exhibition space
- 30 Ukrainian cities and regions presented themselves at the exhibition
Bulgaria, Hungary, Georgia, Dominican Republic, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Spain, Italy, Catalonia, Cyprus, Malta, Palestine, Poland, USA, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, Montenegro and others had their own areas. New countries included Albania, Belarus, Lithuania, while companies from Greece, Israel, Cuba, Morocco, Slovakia and Sri Lanka returned.
The increased number of national and regional stands were of particular interest to visitors, including 30 Ukrainian cities and regions.
Major market players feature among exhibitors: Coral Travel, TUI, Anex Tour, Natalie Tours, Pac Group, Amadeus, Oasis Travel, Mouzenidis Travel, Feeria, Elita Tour, Caravan Lux Tour, Vitiana, It-Tour as well as Join UP!, which returned to UITT 2017 after a three-year break.
The Ukraine International Travel and Tourism Show (UITT 2020) is universally recognized as the leading travel industry event in Ukraine. With over 50 destinations and a substantial audience, UITT 2020 is an effective way to build your business in Ukraine.
UITT 2020, the leading Ukraine International Travel and Tourism Show servicing a 43 million population market, used annually by over 700 industry leading companies to promote more than 60 countries and destinations of which no less than 6 new destinations being launched every year in front of over 22,000 trade professionals coming to the show from every region of Ukraine at a staggering rate of 340 unique visitors per hour.
With the quality of the visiting audience being so high whereby 94% are the buyers and specifiers, this three day intensive trade show provides the most cost-effective platform for advertising and sales, market research and image making though its very comprehensive program of on-site events with over 70 seminars, presentations, round tables and conferences attended by over 7,500 industry decision makers.
Ukraine International Travel and Tourism Show: Visitors Profile
UITT 2020 attracts professionals involved in:
- Booking business travel
- Planning & organizing meetings
- Managing a budget for business travel
- Setting a budget and devising policy for business travel
- Managing business travel policy compliance
- Managing company budgets / expenses in general
Ukraine International Travel and Tourism Show: Exhibitors Profile
Exhibitors at UITT 2020 include:
- Accommodation: Villas & Apartments
- Activity & Adventure Travel
- Airport Services
- Business & Incentive Travel
- Car Rental
- Coach Operators
- Conference & Incentive Facilities
- Conventions & Visitors Bureaus
- Cruise Lines & Ferries
- Disabled Travel
- Educational Travel
- Golfing Holidays
- Ground Handlers
- Insurance & Banking
- International Organisations
- Luxury Services
- Marketing Services
- Medical Tourism
- National / Regional Tourist Boards
- Reservations Systems & Telecommunications
- Skiing Holidays
- Ticketing Services
- Tour Operators
- Tourist Attractions
- Travel Trade Associations
- Training & Recruitment Services
- Travel Agencies