Hyderabad (Telangana) Restaurants are establishments that provide food and drinks in exchange for money. Every locality has atleast one restaurant. With so many restaurants, cropping up you could be spoiled for choice.
How do we choose a restaurant? The primary factor is your food preference. Other factors that make you decide over a particular restaurant include, location, seating, decor, ambience, staff, service and budget.
Since there are thousands of restaurant in every city, it is difficult to keep a tab. This is when food critics and reviews come in the picture. Checking out Hyderabad restaurant online beforehand will give you an idea of the location, ambience, food and even the quality and service.
Restaurants have moved past the traditional setting. Now, there is a restaurant available for every kind of gathering or get-togethers. There are pubs for hanging out with friends, lounges to have a relaxed evening with R&B music, fine dine restaurants for classy events, fast food joints for a quick bite.
Despite the huge variety, it is not difficult to find a restaurant that fits your budget. There are lounges and fine-dine restaurants that are extremely luxurious and pricey but at the same time there are restaurants that have impeccable ambience and delicious food that are budget-friendly.
Hyderabad Food Review
- Aura Cafe, Jubilee Hills
- B-Dubs, Gachibowli
- Chili’s American Grill & Bar, Banjara Hills
- Dhaba Estd 1986 Delhi, Kondapur
- Dildaar, Madhapur
- Fanooz Restaurant & Banquet, Masab Tank
- Farzi Cafe, Jubilee Hills
- Fat Pigeon-Bar Hop, Jubilee Hills
- Fisherman’s Wharf, Gachibowli
- Heart Cup Coffee, Jubilee Hills
- Jivati Organic Restaurant, Jubilee Hills
- Junior Kuppanna, Hitech City
- Karim’s: Original from Jama Masjid Delhi 6, Tolichowki
- Levant Restaurant, Banjara Hills
- Mahamudra, Jubilee Hills
- Mirchis, Hitech City
- Ottimo, Madhapur
- Peshawar, Lakdikapul
- Pondy Parottas, Hitech City
- So. The Sky Kitchen, Jubilee Hills
- Sukhibhava, Dilsukhnagar
- The Glass Onion, Gachibowli
- The Hoppery, Jubilee Hills
- The Lal Street – Bar Exchange, Gachibowli
- The Roastery Coffee House, Banjara Hills
- WAI-KIKI Radisson, Gachibowli
- Zega, Sheraton Hyderabad Hotel, Gachibowli
- Zero40 Brewing, Jubilee Hills