How do we choose a restaurant? The primary factor is your food preference. Other factors that make you decide over a particular restaurant include, location, seating, decor, ambience, staff, service and budget.
Since there are thousands of restaurant in every city, it is difficult to keep a tab. This is when food critics and reviews come in the picture. Checking out a restaurant online beforehand will give you an idea of the location, ambience, food and even the quality and service.
Restaurants have moved past the traditional setting. Now, there is a restaurant available for every kind of gathering or get-togethers. There are pubs for hanging out with friends, lounges to have a relaxed evening with R&B music, fine dine restaurants for classy events, fast food joints for a quick bite.
Despite the huge variety, it is not difficult to find a restaurant that fits your budget. There are lounges and fine-dine restaurants that are extremely luxurious and pricey but at the same time there are restaurants that have impeccable ambience and delicious food that are budget-friendly.
Hyderabad Food Review
- Aura Cafe, Jubilee Hills
- B-Dubs, Gachibowli
- Chili’s American Grill & Bar, Banjara Hills
- Dhaba Estd 1986 Delhi, Kondapur
- Dildaar, Madhapur
- Fanooz Restaurant & Banquet, Masab Tank
- Farzi Cafe, Jubilee Hills
- Fat Pigeon-Bar Hop, Jubilee Hills
- Fisherman’s Wharf, Gachibowli
- Heart Cup Coffee, Jubilee Hills
- Jivati Organic Restaurant, Jubilee Hills
- Junior Kuppanna, Hitech City
- Mahamudra, Jubilee Hills
- Mirchis, Hitech City
- Ottimo, Madhapur
- Peshawar, Lakdikapul
- Pondy Parottas, Hitech City
- So. The Sky Kitchen, Jubilee Hills
- Sukhibhava, Dilsukhnagar
- The Glass Onion, Gachibowli
- The Hoppery, Jubilee Hills
- The Lal Street – Bar Exchange, Gachibowli
- The Roastery Coffee House, Banjara Hills
- WAI-KIKI Radisson, Gachibowli
- Zega, Sheraton Hyderabad Hotel, Gachibowli
- Zero40 Brewing, Jubilee Hills